Quantitative Modeling and Analytics in one Dynamic Tool
If you are using Excel™ spreadsheets as an integral part of your
business, you likely fall into one or more of the following categories:
- A considerable amount of your time is spent re-working existing models
- Complex and reworked spreadsheets can require hours of your time to
check for errors.
- Spreadsheets inherited from sources are difficult to understand, unless
they are well documented.
- There are many ideas or concepts you would like to model, but the
time required to do so, make this impractical if not impossible.
The answer is Quantrix financial modeling software. By virtue
of its intuitive design and a powerful multi-dimensional calculation engine,
Quantrix enables users to create business models that would
typically be too time consuming, and error prone, in Microsoft Excel. 90% of
complex spreadsheets have errors Price Waterhouse Coopers study The great news
is that Quantrix won’t cost you an arm and a leg, and
you can import your existing Excel data!
The Quantrix Modeler solution delivers:
- A multi-dimensional and structured modeling tool. You can
model in cubes!
- Greater accuracy through global, write-once formulas. If
Gross Profit equals Sales less Cost of Goods Sold, you can write one formula
that will calculate Gross Profit throughout the model. If you add additional
periods, or additional business units, the formula will work without any copying
- Far fewer formulas - 1:10 advantage relative to Excel!
- Formulas written in real words.
- Structural integrity - you can add or modify variables
without changing the structure of your model or rewriting formulas
- Flexible presentation - any data category can be dragged
and dropped from one part of your model to another.
- Enterprise data integration - the Quantrix DataLink tool
will allow you to connect your models to back-end data sources.
- An approachable and intuitive desktop tool for the end
Click on the free 30-Day Evaluation link below to unlock:
- More powerful modeling
- Increased accuracy
- Enhanced productivity
- Improved insight and decision making.
Century Rep ›