Global leader in total information management, operating in over 200 locations,
20 countries, and five continents. World headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
- Sales $598 million for 2001 calendar year, growth of 32% on previous year.
- Document Management – the traditional storage/retrieval services
- Integrated Document systems – digitised document distribution
- Data Protection – storage, protection and recovery of computer
- Secure Destruction – secure and reliable records/media destruction
- Parent company is Brambles Industries Limited (A$ 8.646 billion FYE June
2001, 13,283 employees)
- Century customer since 1991
Originally known as Brambles Records Management, Recall has been with Century
for over eleven years.
How they do it.
Century was originally chosen to supply the complete suite of accounting software.
In the process, specialised configurations and enhancements were made to the
Century system at Recall in order to maintain the high levels of integration
that have given Recall their characteristic technological “edge”
in their market.
Century further adapted its implemented systems when another General Ledger
system was implemented in 2000. The specialist Century Modules for Accounts
Receivable and Account Management are integrated with line-of-business systems
(i.e. ReQuestTM Recall's web-based document and data management system) as well
as other financial modules that form part of the Group’s overall IT systems.
Recall has enjoyed tremendous growth during the period of its relationship
with Century. In that time Century has always responded with timely and innovative
solutions to Recall’s requirements, adapting and interfacing as needed.
Century has retained its trusted and intimate partnership in the face of competing
alternatives because of the quality of its services and solutions, based on
tried and proven methodologies and the latest emerging technologies.