Graduate Analyst Programmer
Century Software, develops, implements and supports full-featured financial,
accounting, distribution and analytical business solutions in Australia, New Zealand
and South East Asia. We are always on the lookout for exceptional graduates to start their IT career as an
analyst programmer at our development & support centre located in North Sydney.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative Australian company and
to work in a friendly and challenging environment. This is the job for you if
your want a career that will develop your skills in software and database design,
customer support & liaison, requirement analysis, state, national and international
Opportunities for short term travel within Australia, Asia and New Zealand.
- Tertiary qualifications in computing or a related field
- Demonstrated aptitude for analysis and programming gained though studies or work experience.
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following programming languages: C, C#, Java, Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge or experience with SQL, relational databases and XML.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and logical approach to solving issues and problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and effectively prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Able to work independently and highly motivated.
Candidates must have Australian permanent residency to be eligible for this role.
To apply please download the application form PDF|Text|MS Word.
Email your completed application form to gradjob0802 at censof dot com
Recruiting agencies need not apply.